The Campaigns section is the main hub of the platform, allowing you to view and manage all the campaigns you are running now and have run in the past.
In this article:
Clicking the Campaigns tab of the main menu leads to a list of all non-archived campaigns in your instance.
Campaign thumbnails are drawn from their Application image. See Customizing A Campaign Application.
To view only certain campaigns, use the following filter and sort options.
- Keyword Search: Search by campaign name.
- Filters: Filter by campaign status, type, and reporting group. Default filter settings exclude Archived campaigns; use the status filter to view them.
- Sort Options: Sort by a variety of campaign details, including creation date, due date, and performance. Toggle ascending or descending order using the arrow icon.
Export Campaigns List
Use the export icon in the upper-right corner to export campaigns matching your filter settings. For more information, see Export Options.
To open any campaign, click the name of the campaign from the list.
The campaign header includes the campaign name, the sub-tabs detailed below, and the following tools:
- Status toggle: Draft, live, paused, or archived. See Campaign Status Overview.
- Share button: Share access to key features without a login. See Shareable Link Overview.
- Gear icon: Manage alerts. See Campaign Notifications.
- ... icon: Copy, archive, or delete the campaign. See Copying a Campaign and Campaign Status Overview.
Within Create Content campaigns, there are five sub-tabs for different functions.
- Opening a draft campaign leads to the Setup tab.
- For an overview of campaign setup, see Creating a New Campaign.
- Opening a Live campaign leads to the Workflow tab, where influencers appear in different stages as they progress through the campaign.
- For an overview of the Workflow tab, see Navigating the Campaign Workflow Tab.
- For a detailed breakdown of workflow functionality and logic, see Understanding Workflow.
- To view the details of a specific influencer's participation in the campaign, click the arrow icon next to their name in the workflow. See Influencer Campaign Details (ICD) for additional detail.
In addition to the Setup and Workflow tabs, campaigns also include:
- Search tab: Closely resembles the Influencers tab of the main menu, plus additional action buttons to streamline adding influencers to the campaign. See Searching for Influencers.
- Content tab: Identical to the Content tab of the main menu, but only includes campaign content. See Navigating the Content Section
- Performance tab: Provides an overview of the campaign that can be shared with stakeholders, no Mavrck login required. See Campaign Performance Report.