The Program Performance Report allows you to easily view performance data over time across all your campaigns in a single table.
With this tool, you can compare performance metrics campaign by campaign, helping you gather actionable insights to optimize future campaigns and achieve your goals.
To access the Program Performance Report, simply navigate to the Reports tab of the platform.
For an overview of all features included in the Reports tab, please see Navigating the Reports Section.
Example Program Performance Report
- Total Costs, which are broken down into the following 3 categories:
- Committed: Any incentives you have assigned to creators, but not marked as ready to pay yet
- Ready: Incentives that have been marked as ready to be paid to a creator
- Paid: Incentives that have been paid out to creators before or after posting
- Number of Participants
- Posts Delivered
- Total Clicks
- Total Impressions
- Total Engagements
- Overall Engagement Rate (Engagements/Impressions)
- Overall CPM
- Overall CPE
To export the Program Performance Report, click the export icon in the upper-right corner of the module.
Select which metrics to include in the exported CSV file, including additional metrics beyond the default listed above.
- Cash Costs
- Product Costs
- Number of Influencers Invited
- Engagement Rate (Instagram Only)
- Engagement Rate (Instagram Posts Only)
- Engagement Rate (Instagram Stories Only)
- CPC (Cost Per Click)
- Number of Reviews
Active Campaign Criteria
The Program Performance Report includes campaigns that were set Live at any point in the specified date range and contain at least one piece of content or at least one fulfilled incentive.
Note that the logic that determines which data is included in the Program Performance Report varies from the logic that determines which data is included in the Program Details section. While the values displayed in the two modules may appear to be inconsistent due to the different structures, the data contained in both reports is synchronized from the same source. See Understanding Date Ranges for additional detail.
Understanding Date Ranges
- The Program Performance Report displays the overall totals of each campaign that was Live at any point in the specified date range, regardless of when the metrics were recorded within the campaign.
- The Program Details module, which appears below the Program Performance Report, displays metrics organized by the date they were recorded, i.e. when a post was published or when a link was clicked.