Batch requests refer to actions in the platform that are performed in bulk. There are two types of batch requests: bulk messages and workflow stage updates.
A batch request is created when more than 10 influencers are selected to be sent a message, added to a campaign, or moved through a campaign workflow. Notifications are sent to your log-in email address when batch jobs are completed or fail to complete.
The maximum number of influencers that can be included in a batch request is variable due to a number of factors, including the size of the message and the complexity of the campaign setup. While there is no hard limit, we recommend that you limit batch requests to 10,000 influencers or less. The smaller a batch job is, the faster it will complete.
View All Batch Requests
- Open the Configuration tab of the main menu.
- Open the Batch Requests sub-tab.
- Review the table containing all requests. Use the refresh icon and next-previous arrows to view additional requests.
The following details are included for each request.
- Name: Message subject line or target workflow stage, plus the name of the associated campaign.
- Type: Batch request type; either BatchConversations (messages) or BatchWorkflowStatus (workflow stage updates).
- Size: Total number of influencers included in the batch.
- Status: Completed, failed, or processing.
- Requester: Email address of the user who triggered the batch request.
- Requested At: Date and time batch was triggered.
- Finished At: Date and time batch was completed.
You will receive a message from the email address associated with your program when a batch request that you triggered has either completed or failed.
If a batch request fails to complete, the notification will include the success rate. For example, if you attempt to send a message to 100 influencers and it is only sent to 50 of them successfully, you will be notified that the batch request failed and only 50% of emails were processed.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if your batch request fails to be completed.
Message Template Automation
Message templates that are set to be delivered automatically based on a date are not included in the batch requests log. Message templates set to send automatically based on workflow stage are also not included in the log, but any batch requests to move influencers into the relevant workflow stages are included.
Pausing or Stopping Batch Requests
Once a batch request has been triggered, it cannot be paused or stopped from the platform. Most batch requests are completed within a few minutes, depending on the size and the number of other requests in the processing queue.
While a workflow stage update is processing, you may be unable to access the target workflow stage from the campaign workflow menu. Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance if a batch request is taking a significant amount of time to process.