Once you've been invited to a campaign that you would like to participate in, the next step is to complete the campaign application.
Brands typically invite a larger group of influencers to apply in order to gauge interest and collect additional information before making final selections. Brands can also use applications to onboard any influencers who complete the form.
Completing an Application
Completing a campaign application form typically takes about five minutes.
Click any image to expand.
- Open the application link, sent to you via email or another messaging service. Log in using Facebook or email.
- Enter your contact information and agree to the terms.
- Connect your social accounts.
- Answer campaign-specific survey questions, if applicable. Click Confirm to complete the form.
- Make sure you reach the "Thank you" page. If you do not reach this page, the form will not be submitted.
- What is Later?
Later is an all-in-one social marketing platform for the top social networks. Later empowers creators to plan, analyze, and publish their content in a few clicks — giving you time back to grow your business. Mavrck acquired Later in 2022 and this offer is an initial step in sharing the value of Later with creators using Mavrck.
- What is Later?
Some application forms may include additional steps if the brand chooses to require them.
- Branded content permissions: Indicate if you will allow the brand to boost your content.
- Rate and/or concept: Propose your desired rate and/or creative concept, if selected for the campaign.
If the brand chooses your application, they will notify you via email. If your application is not selected, you will typically not be notified, but this is at each brand's discretion.