Connecting your social accounts enables the platform to track your content and metrics automatically.
Social account connections take place via the account connection module, which is included on all campaign application forms and also in the influencer campaign manager (ICM).
- Open the application form or ICM for the relevant campaign.
- In the account connection module, click Connect/Reconnect in the row for Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook log-in and click Edit Settings, if the option is present. If it is your first time connecting, click Continue as Your Name.
- Turn on all settings for the Page and/or profile where you post content. Click Next and Done to proceed.
- If you connected a Page, make sure the Page is selected rather than your profile.
- You can connect a Page and/or a profile, but only Page content can be tracked automatically. Profile content must be self-reported.
- Your Facebook is added to your profile as a log-in method whenever you connect, even if you signed up using email and password.
- Connecting an Instagram Business account requires a Facebook Page connection.