The campaign workflow feature is an essential tool to manage influencers throughout your collaborations.
Within campaigns, there are five sub-tabs for different functions: Setup, Search, Workflow, Content, and Performance. The Workflow tab is the central hub for campaign management.
The Workflow tab displays a list of all influencers in the campaign, organized into different stages that represent where they are in the collaboration process.
When influencers are added to a campaign from search results or join a campaign using the application form, their profiles appear in the Workflow tab.
The default workflow stages span the entire process of collaborating with influencers, from searching for potential candidates to reporting on influencers who have completed the campaign.
Within each campaign, you can enable or disable the default workflow stages to reflect the process you're using for that campaign. You can also add custom stages to support unique processes.
The default workflow stages are defined below.
- Candidates contains influencers you might want to contact.
- Invited contains influencers who have been invited to apply for the campaign.
- Applied contains influencers who have applied for the campaign.
- Deliverables contains influencers who need to be assigned content deliverables.
- Confirmation contains influencers you have asked to confirm their participation.
- Pre-Payment contains influencers you need to send an incentive before they post.
- Draft contains influencers who need to submit drafts.
- Draft Review contains influencers who have submitted drafts for you to review.
- Content Creation contains influencers who are ready to post or submit content.
- Post Review contains influencers who have created content for you to review.
- Post-Payment contains influencers you need to send an incentive after they've posted.
- Complete contains influencers who have met all deliverables and received all incentives.
- Dropped contains influencers who are removed from the campaign.
Click each workflow stage to learn more about its specific capabilities.
Workflow stages are grouped into phases that reflect the influencers' status in the campaign at a higher level than a specific stage, from the Candidates phase to Participants to Complete, as well as Dropped.
Using the Workflow Tab
Each workflow stage displays the influencers contained in that stage in a list. Each influencer's row in the list is called a slat.
You can view and manage the details of an influencer's participation in the campaign from the workflow, including their drafts, content, incentives, tracking links, and messages. Click on the arrow icon on the right side of an influencer's slat to view their campaign details.
Moving Through the Workflow
As an influencer progresses through a campaign, they move further down in the workflow, passing through each stage as tasks are completed. Movement between workflow stages may be automatic or manual.
Some stages are designed for you to review influencers and move them to the next workflow stage when you decide, and other stages are designed for influencers to move automatically when conditions are met.
No matter which workflow stages are enabled in a campaign, the following moves are always automated:
- Influencers enter the Applied stage when they submit applications.
- Influencers move out of Confirmation to the next stage when they confirm participation.
- Influencers enter Draft Review when they submit all draft deliverables.
- Influencers move out of Content Creation to the next stage when all deliverables are met.
For additional detail, see the table below.
Optimizing the Workflow
Using workflow stages as triggers, you can automate tasks like sending messages and preparing payments. See Using Workflow Automation for an overview of automation functionality or Recommended Workflow Configurations for inspiration.
Additionally, Mavrck's Workflow Webhook allows you to use workflow stages as triggers for events outside the platform, such as product shipment and other complex processes that rely on Mavrck campaign data. Reach out to your CSM to learn more about the Workflow Webhook and how it may support your goals.
Workflow Stages - Table
|Stage||Phase||These are influencers...||How do influencers move to the next stage?||Is this stage required?||Related message template|
||you have added from search||You select who to invite and promote them manually||Optional||-|
|Invited||you have invited||Influencers submit applications||Optional||Invitation|
|Applied||that have submitted applications||You review and accept applicants||
|Deliverables||that need to be assigned content deliverables||You assign deliverables and promote them manually||
|you have accepted||Influencers confirm their participation||Optional||Member Accepted|
|Pre-Payment||that have confirmed participation and are ready to be paid||You fulfill pre-payment incentives||Optional||You're Confirmed|
|Draft||that need to upload draft content||Influencers submit draft content||Optional||Draft Submission|
|Draft Review||that have submitted drafts for review||You review and approve drafts||Optional||Draft Neds Revisions, if applicable|
|Content Creation||that are ready to create content||Influencers complete deliverables||Required||Posting Instructions or Draft Approval, if applicable|
|Post Review||Complete phase
||that have created content to review||You review content and approve||Optional||-|
|Post-Payment||that have met deliverables and are ready to be paid||You fulfill post-payment incentives||Optional||-|
|Complete||that have completed all steps||n/a||Required||Post Complete|
|Dropped||Dropped phase||that have been rejected or
You can move Dropped influencers back to any stage