An incentive is any payment or gift provided to influencers for their participation in a campaign. For an overview of all incentive functionality, see Incentives Overview.
Incentives are fulfilled throughout the course of a campaign, detailed in the article Incentive Fulfillment. In addition to fulfillment, managing incentives may include searching, editing, exporting, and importing them.
- Incentive Fulfillment Table
- Incentive Filters
- Edit Incentives
- Export & Import Incentives
- Incentive Details
Incentive Fulfillment Table
Opening the Incentives tab from the main menu leads directly to the incentive fulfillment table, which is designed to provide a detailed and customizable overview of all the incentives that have been created in your campaigns.
The table header contains the following fields:
- Budget: Select one or more campaigns to view the budget, or the sum of budgets, entered in the Marketing Plan section of campaign setup.
- Pending: Total cost of Pending incentives matching the current filters.
- Ready: Total cost of Ready incentives matching the current filters.
- Fulfilled: Total cost of Fulfilled incentives matching the current filters.
To sort the table based on a column value, use the dash or arrow icon to the right of the column label.
- Campaign: Name of the campaign the incentive is associated with.
- Influencer: Name of the influencer the incentive is associated with.
- Type: Cash, gift card, product, promo code, or other.
- Description: Incentive description or type of integration (PayPal, Stripe, or Tango Card).
- Value: Retail value of the incentive, as entered in incentive setup.
- Cost: Actual cost of the incentive, as entered in incentive setup.
- Status: Incentive fulfillment status.
- Readied: Date incentive was set to Ready status.
- Fulfilled: Date incentive was set to Fulfilled status.
By default, the incentive fulfillment table is filtered to only show Ready incentives that are not archived. Customize the filters to view your desired set of incentives.
The following filters are available on this page:
- Incentive type: Manual cash, PayPal cash, Stripe cash, gift card, product, promo code, or other.
- Incentive fulfillment status: Pending, Ready, Fulfilled, or Rejected.
- Incentive archival status: Archived, not archived, or either.
- Days since readied: 30+, 60+, or 90+ days since incentive fulfillment status was set to Ready.
- Influencer properties: Select an influencer property question and desired responses.
- Campaign: Select one or more campaigns to view their associated incentives.
- Influencer: Begin typing influencer names or email addresses and select one or more to view their associated incentives.
To edit any of the above fields for a specific incentive:
- From the Incentives tab, click the ⓘ icon in the right-most column next to the incentive you’d like to edit
- On the modal that opens, click the Setup tab
- Edit fields as desired
- For example, if editing a cash incentive amount, adjust the number under How much cash will be provided to each influencer?
- Click Save
To edit multiple incentives at once, use the checkboxes in the left-most column of the table to select the relevant incentives and utilize the action menu that appears in the header to select which action to take and which options to select.
Incentives can also be edited in bulk through an import process, which includes exporting the incentives, editing the exported file, and importing it back into the platform. For more information, see Importing Incentive Information.
Export & Import Incentives
Incentives can be exported as well as imported back into the platform with updated information.
Exporting from the Incentives section provides access to incentive details including tracking numbers, incentive IDs, cost and value, as well as influencer shipping addresses.
Incentives are exported in CSV file format.
- Open the Incentives tab from the main menu.
- Adjust filters to meet your needs.
- Click the export icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click Export.
Incentive details can be edited in the exported CSV file and imported back into the platform, enabling customization and bulk editing options.
A maximum of 250 rows can be imported back into the platform, including the header, meaning 249 incentives can be edited at a time with this method.
The following details can be edited using the import process: Tracking Number, Order Number, Comment, Cost, and ARV (actual retail value).
- Export incentives as described above.
- Open the downloaded CSV file using an editor like Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets.
- Edit information in the relevant rows and columns.
- Save the edited file in CSV format.
- Open the Incentives tab from the main menu in Mavrck.
- Click the import icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click Choose File and select the CSV you edited.
- Click Upload & Update.
- Review the incentives you edited from the incentive fulfillment table.
See Importing Incentive Information for a standalone version of these instructions.
The incentive fulfillment table contains columns for the most important incentive details. Additional information is available when incentives are exported or when viewing a specific incentive.
To view all information associated with a specific incentive, click the ⓘ icon in the right-most column of the incentive fulfillment table to open the incentive details window. To export incentives, see above.
The following fields are included, in addition to the columns listed above:
- Instance: Instance ID associated with your program (i.e. brandname)
- Tracking Number: If applicable, shipping tracking numbers can be added and shared with influencers. See Product Incentives for additional detail.
- Order Number: If applicable, order numbers can be added for internal tracking. Order numbers are not displayed to influencers.
- Comment: If applicable, comments can be added for internal tracking. Comments are not displayed to influencers.
- Incentive ID: Unique identifier for each incentive. Note that this is distinct from the External Payment ID and Transaction ID fields associated with transactions.
- ARV: Average retail value; same data as the Value defined above.
- Readied: If applicable, the date and time when the fulfillment status of the incentive was set to Ready.
- Requirements Satisfied: If applicable, the date and time when the influencer associated with the incentive completed the campaign requirements.
- Fulfilled: If applicable, the date and time when the fulfillment status of the incentive was set to Fulfilled.
- Is Archived?: If false, the incentive has not been archived. If true, the incentive has been archived.
- Influencer Details: Information of the influencer associated with each incentive.
- First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email, Street, Apt, City, State, State Abbreviation, Zip, Country (Individual columns in the exported file)
An additional Transactions tab is enabled in the Incentives section when an incentive integration is enabled, such as PayPal, Stripe, or Tango Card. The Transactions tab contains a detailed ledger of all transactions through either integration. For more information, see Transactions.